All the international students applying to Vincent Pol University in Lublin must meet specific requirements, and prepare the set of documents confirming their language and academic qualifications. The minimum admissions requirements for Vincent Pol University are outlined below.
Prior to applying for admission applicants should:
– Submit the complete set of required documents and pay the administration fee of 200 Euro (260 USD);
– Hold a medical certificate confirming their good health condition; some fields of studies may require additional health certificates;
– Hold an insurance policy valid for the period of studying in case of an illness or accident, or the European Health Insurance Card or apply for insurance at the Polish National Health Fund immediately after the beginning of the academic year;
– Prove their command of English by means of a language certificate or a school or university graduation certificate;
– Must have documents confirming their graduation from schools or universities abroad which entitle them to applying to a Polish university; all the certificates and diplomas issued abroad must be legalized (officially recognized) in Poland.
The list of required documents
Note: Apart from the documents listed above, Master degree course applicants have to submit their Bachelor diploma and Academic Transcript (originals or copies certified by a notary public, and, if applicable, a certified translation to English).
All the certificates and diplomas require legalization in the country of their origin. Documents issued in countries which are parties to the Hague Convention (the convention that abolishes the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents), must bear an Apostille.