SCHOLARSHIPS AT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
“BANK OF COMPETENCE – Integrated Educational Programme at VPU”
STUDIES WITH SCHOLARSHIPS!
The project co-financed by European Union funds, within the European Social Fund.
Vincent Pol University in Lublin, Poland has been awarded a financial grant from the National Centre for Research and Development, for the purpose of realizing the project “Bank of Competence – Integrated Educational Programme at VPU”.
You are more than welcome to study and get scholarships at the following degree programme:
International Business Management with 2 specialities:
- Managerial Economics
- International Business
NO ADMISSION FEE REQUIRED!
Tuition fee for studies:
English language path – 900 €/semester
Duration: 3 years
Mode of studies: full-time
Degree awarded: Bachelor
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Our 3-year BA International Business Management programme is aimed at educating and training international business professionals working successfully as economists and managers in any country or culture and combining one’s knowledge of business processes with interpersonal relations with partners from diverse cultures. The hands-on and case-based teaching approach provides each graduate with a comprehensive knowledge of business and economics, including the fields of marketing, sales, finance, quality, and management financial, human and physical resources.
Graduates will obtain knowledge that will enable them to pursue three paths of professional career development:
- running a business or working in the enterprise sector, where knowledge of financial issues, e.g. financial settlements or accountancy, is a major factor
- working in the financial sector of banks, insurances and public finance
- working in local government, local and central state government and community government.
Managerial economics – contemporary economic environment requires from specialists (managers) a profound understanding of the changes affecting individual economic entities. This speciality teaches management at the level of micro- and macroeconomy, and gives an answer to the question what is currently happening in the economy. Graduates of the speciality managerial economics are prepared for performing functions of managers at various decision-making levels.
After studies at this speciality it is possible to work in the following institutions:
– middle managerial staff in small and big companies from all sectors,
– international corporations,
– financial and operational departments,
– as a financial analyst, market analyst,
– public administration and institutions of European Union,
– non-governmental organizations,
– consulting companies.
International Business – this speciality is mainly aimed at learning about reasons and consequences of international exchange of goods and services, investment flow, migration, as well as the manner of functioning of multinational companies and integration groups. Globalisation, membership of Poland in the European Union, development of economic relations with countries of Eastern Europe and activity of international investors in Poland are the most important factors, which make it necessary for graduates of economic studies to master the functioning of a fully open economy.
Graduates of the speciality International Business are qualified to:
– work in international corporations – their head offices and branch offices located both in Poland and abroad;
– work in Polish enterprises, cooperating with international partners, irrespective of extent and form of their activity;
– conduct business activity in international markets, especially European market
– perform a function of consultant or analyst of international markets, specialist and manager at various level of management in companies belonging to trade, services and production sector, which function in the international environment, such as, e.g. joint venture companies, consulting companies, broker’s offices, agencies of foreign enterprises.
Period of realizing the project: from: 2018-05-01 to: 2021-12-31
YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THIS PROGRAMME DURING THE OCTOBER 2018 ADMISSION!
for more information contact:
phone no. +48 81 740 25 04
Monika Wrobel M.A.
Head of International Admission Office, VPU
Vincent Pol University
International Admissions Office
Choiny 2, 20-816 Lublin, Poland
skype : wssplublin
join us : www.facebook.com/vincentpoluniversity