We would like to inform you that admission for Erasmus+ internships is open. Please submit all the required documents in International Relations Office.
1. Filled application form
2. CV (Click here to create a standard Europass CV)
3. Copy of English Certificate
All students should contact with International Relations Office in order to add to their application form following documents:
– Learning agreement for trainsheep
– Passport/ ID
– Visa / Resident card
– Confirmation of place where student will have traineeships
– Details of bank account (EURO)
– Copy of insurance (Every student before leaving for Erasmus+ program should have health insurance, personal accidents insurance (NNW) and liability insurance (OC) – http://euro26.pl/doubezpieczenie-karty/ )
– Dean’s approval letter for traineeships abroad
– The OLS language assessment https://academy.europa.eu/
Instructions to OLS – 1 st step How to create an EU Login. 2nd step How to access your learning content?