We invite you to apply for admission to our new unique specialties co-financed by means of European Union funds within POLCamp programme. International Education Offer of Vincent Pol University in Lublin.
Tourism and hospitality management with elements of applied linguistics (Spanish or Mandarin language) with 3 paths to choose from:
- International tourism,
- Hospitality and gastronomy,
- Medical tourism.
English Philology with applied linguistics (Spanish or Mandarin language) with 3 paths to choose from:
- Pedagogy and Teaching,
- Translation and Interpreting,
- Business and media.
Courses/subjects in both programmes will be divided into core courses and special courses, whereas core courses will be conducted in two languages (Polish and English), special courses will be common for both language paths and conducted in English and Spanish/Mandarin.
Advantages for students:
- a grant covering a substantial part of study costs,
- a grant for foreigners covering accommodation and nourishment for the whole period of studies,
- free=of-charge studies for Polish citizens,
- free-of-charge participation in two-week International Summer School (ISS) in September this year, which is aimed at enabling international students to study in Poland, and enabling students from Poland to study in international environment. ISS is the time for adaptation, integration and facilitation of various multi-cultural groups; classes which provide an overview of degree programmes and new specialties, creating favorable environment for employers; advancing knowledge of the region.
- free-of-charge intensive course of Polish, English, Spanish or Mandarin,
- unique, multicultural modules concentrated on obtaining knowledge of the culture of countries from English and Spanish language area,
- classes conducted by lecturers, specialists from Poland and abroad, with considerable academic and didactic experience.